Magento 2 Layered Navigation extension is a smart map for eCommerce stores regardless of your friendly performance or not. By Mageplaza, Layered Navigation is created to optimize the search options on your site through a variety of filters such as product category, color, size, etc that is impossible if you use the default navigation.
Embarrassing or even losing is the probable situation when you visit at an unfamiliar store. And ensure that it is judicious for each online store to have a map or a navigation menu for the convenient search.
Here you are - Magento 2 Layered Navigation extension by Mageplaza. The module provides a smart map for eCommerce stores to optimize the search options on your site through a variety of filters such as product category, color, size, etc. Matching with the requests, the results are updated forthright on the product listing page.
Ajax Loading page
Magento 2 Layered Navigation supports Ajax Loading page which makes all of the matching results visible instantly after filtering any product attribute instead of reloading a whole page.This functionality will improve your site’s performance better and better.
Each product attributes provides multi-choices and the customers are allowed to filter by one or more values at the same time. For example, they can choose cotton and fleece options from Material attribute. The options can be shown as buttons or checkboxes for selecting.
Smart Price Slider is an optimized navigator from Mageplaza Layered Navigation when the customer just drag & drop the bar on the slider to filter the price ranges as you need.
In addition, Mageplaza brings various styles of the price slider including Flat UI skin, Modern skin, HTML5 skin, Nice white skin, and Simple dark skin. It is flexible to custom it how to be harmony with your store’s style.
Search by product attributes
Navigation Menu appears right on the left-sidebar of the product page after installing the module. Look at the filter panel and make the desired product clear with Category, Style, Size, Color and more. By that, the buyer can get the interest items in the short time instead of walking around the shop.
Make the filter URL short and simple like women/tops-women/jacket.html instead of women/tops-women.html?style_general=118 . [SEO-friendly](https://github.com/mageplaza/magento-2-seo) URL is not only well-organized for the high rank on the search engines but it is also easy to navigate and remember for the next search.
Full features list of Magento 2 Layered Navigation
- Filter by product attributes
- Flexible to remove any selected options
- Allow filtering more options at the same time
- Create friendly URLs for better SEO
- Ajax Loading the search results instantly on product page
- Support Price Slider with a variety of styles
Other features of Layered Navigation
- Open source 100%.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- Life-time Support.
- Life-time Upgrade.
- 30 days guarantee money back.
- Fully compatible with Mageplaza extensions
- Supports multiple stores.
- Supports multiple languages.
Support Layered Navigation
Update version Layered Navigation
- We guarantee 1-year free upgrade
- Whenever a new update version is available, you can download the update version one at [Downloadable Product](https://betterlayerednavigation.com/kb/how-to-create-dowloadable-product-in-magento-2.html) by Login to your account for which extension you bought from us.
- You can use our Installation Guide, User Guide and Useful Documents for that version.
- If you have any question or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We are very glad to help you.
How to install Layered Navigation
Until now, you can see the amazing benefits of Magento 2 Layered Navigation extension and it it is time to run it on your store. Because Layered Navigation is a 100% open-source, it is easy to install and customize it, simultaneously there is no requirement of coding experience. However, you can also follow Installation Document by Mageplaza to install the extension better and better.